Backend Software Engineer (m/f), full time - Munich
We are looking for an ambitious Backend Software Engineer who wants to work in a thriving startup that provides clients with the leading SaaS employee referral solution. To keep it that way, we’re constantly expanding our team. As a PHP Software Engineer, you are an essential part of our product team and you will take responsibility for the design and implementation of new core features and integrations to other systems. You will work in an interdisciplinary team consisting of software engineers, operation engineers, user experience experts and product owners.
- Writing elegant, maintainable and tested code
- Designing new core parts of the Talentry platform
- Evaluating and implementing new integrations with existing systems and services
- Extending and taking over responsibility for our REST API
- Documenting and communicating technical concepts in a comprehensive manner
- Using your skills to make a real difference and impact on our product and company
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- 2+ years of professional web development experience
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software engineering principles
- Profound knowledge in a general-purpose programming language, ideally extensive experience in PHP
- Experience with Symfony or similar Frameworks (Laravel, Zend)
- Knowledge of SQL and database design
- You are proactive and do not shy away from taking over responsibility
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- As a bonus, you have knowledge or strong interest in one or more of the following topics: Docker, cloud hosting (Azure, AWS or GCE), git workflows, SCSS, XSLT, BI/analytics, Elastic, mobile app development, ORM, NoSQL databases, open source contributions
Our mission “Connecting people with organizations they love” drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.
We are looking forward to your application and would love to welcome you to our office at the heart of Munich. You will also be supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
If you speak German, also have a look at our Kununu page: https://www.kununu.com/de/talentry1
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.