Frontend Software Engineer (m/f), full-time - Munich
- Writing elegant, maintainable and tested code
- Building beautiful user interfaces that people love to use
- Designing new core parts of the Talentry platform
- Being responsible for further architecture and improvement of our frontend
- Documenting and communicating technical concepts in a comprehensive manner
- Using your skills to make a real difference and impact on our product and company
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- 2+ years of professional web development experience
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software engineering principles
- You know HTML and CSS including LESS or SASS by heart
- Knowledge of REST and experience utilizing different APIs
- Experience with unit and end-to-end test frameworks and tools
- Experience with Foundation, Bootstrap or a similar framework
- You are proactive and do not shy away from taking over responsibility
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- As a bonus, you got some backend experience, got Android or iOS development experience, knowledge of databases,
- contribute to the open source community
Our mission “Connecting people with organizations they love” drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.
We are looking forward to your application and would love to welcome you to our office at the heart of Munich. You will also be supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
If you speak German, also have a look at our Kununu page: https://www.kununu.com/de/talentry1
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.