DevOps Engineer (m/f), full-time - Munich
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer (m/f) who is responsible for the technical operations of our cloud-based application. We provide you with the most interesting challenges when expanding our infrastructure (based on Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Elastic Stack, DataDog) and our deployment pipelines, a DevOps mindset across the entire product team and vast creative leeways.
Our employees are key to our success. We emphasize on continuous learning, entrepreneurial thinking and last but not least that everyone enjoys coming to work. In addition to our beautiful office in a central location, flat hierarchies, team events and a friendly atmosphere, we offer you many other benefits.
- Responsibility for the technical operations of our cloud solution
- Further development of our highly available SaaS infrastructure
- Design of automated processes for deployment and QA
- Expansion of our cloud monitoring (including uptime, load, error logs, security incidents)
- Close cooperation with the CTO and the development team
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in one of the areas such as DevOps, software development, operations or IT security
- You are experienced in operating highly available, cloud-based server architectures (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- You have experience in building automated build pipelines (e.g. gitlab, Jenkins)
- You are very familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, APIs, SQL, DNS and HTTP(S)
- You have basic knowledge of IT security (e.g. hardening, encryption, protection targets, common attack vectors)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Optionally you have experience with the integration of systems/APIs
- Optionally you are an expert in IT security (experience with penetration tests, OWASP, ISMS, incident management, intrusion detection)
Our mission "Connecting people with organizations they love" drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.
If you feel this corresponds with you and you would like to learn more, call us today, send us your questions by mail or apply on our website!
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.