IT Administrator (m/f), working student - Munich
We are looking for a technically talented working student who is jointly responsible for our internal IT and who wants to take on a responsible task as a central contact person for all IT enquiries. Whether IT support, process automation or the creation of internal guidelines - with Talentry there is a lot of freedom for technical creativity.
- Setup of new work stations
- Software license management
- If necessary, conducting internal IT training courses
- You are studying computer science or another similar technical subject
- You are good in helping people who are outside of the subject area with their IT problems
Our mission „Connecting people with organizations they love“ drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.